Tuesday, March 13, 2012

I'm Still Buzzin'

Yep, I'm buzzin.  But I'm still frustrated with my numbers.  I've tried counting carbs, no change.  I've tried counting calories, no change.  I've tried using my exchanges, no change.  Do you see a frustrating pattern.  So my new plan is just to eat whatever I want whenever I'm hungry.  No, I'm not crazy.  And I'm not going hog-wild.  But I'm going to eat more often, smaller portions, and what food I crave - minus the sweets.  More veggies, more fruits, more protein.  And I may try to eliminate the white foods - potatoes (I love them), white bread, white flour, and sugar.  But I'm so tired of thinking about food constantly.  I'm so tired of planning, cooking half the day on Sunday to make foods for the week.  I'm so tired of feeling like YUK.

And my battle cry will be. . . I will persevere, I will not give up.

No comments:

Post a Comment